Truth or lie?

     This week due to some technical reasons I could not attend my group meeting, but I really liked the idea of playing TRUTH OR LIE game with our challenges.

     So I decided to play it with my friends and groupmates Katya and Nastya. I told them the fake story - they did not know what actually happened, but they knew the goal of my challenge. So instead of telling them that everything went wrong, I told that everything went great.
   I wondered, would they easily believe,  that the lady was kind and polite?  I said,  there were no masks and I acted stupid,  but the pharmacist tried to calm me down and said that soon they will have masks,  but I, anyway,  should not worry much and so on. I tried to add more details,  so it would be harder to guess. Moreover, I worked on my voice and face expression, trying to play the emotions you can get after such pleasant experience.
And you know what?  They actually believed it, although were slightly surprised! I was really excited about my success,  but then felt a little bit guilty of lying to my friends.  Lying is not very pleasant, even if it's a joke.
 But on the other hand, I enjoyed it.  Pretending that it really happened felt like I was actress playing my role.  You can learn many things from this game -  to control your emotions and to be persuasive,  feel what makes people believe you, and then,  telling the truth,  you'll be able to do it more effectively.


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения