NEW CHALLENGE

                    Afraid of being stupid?  It's stupid to be afraid!
     This week's challenge is something awkwardly disturbing and still embarrassing.
     The thing is,  making plans is not for me. Today you intend to do something tomorrow and tomorrow it is already impossible. I planned to go to the pharmacy and ask masks even though there is a sign NO MASKS. Well,  two months passed and there are masks now everywhere. I searched and several places did not have such sign. So I had to  improvise. Do you have masks? Sure, they have. How many? Actually, I don't know, how many do you think is OK? How do I know how much you need?
     So the lady was not on cloud 9 that her customer is able to speak. I was resented. I kept talking,  saying that I am not an expert, but she probably knows , and it's OK to ask questions. Then I asked how many masks in total they have,  so probably I will need them all,  she was really annoyed and tired of this. Take 10 already, she said. I could not resist the temptation to finish this torture and said thanks, we actually could start with this. 
     This challenge was a hard one because it started not how I expected.  But honestly,  when people act in a rude way,  it's not something unusual. That's why we shouldn't take such things personally,  but stay self-possessed. You can not know everything, it's OK to ask questions!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения